Monday, January 10, 2005

Almost Forgot

I almost completely forgot about writing my posts. I have been scatter-brained lately. I finally have thing in order for Winthrop. I started today and things went well. I've gone from taking all academic classes to all art classes which is different but fun. I'm enthusiatic about this semester and looking forward to all of those times I'll be stressed out of portfolio projects.

It's very different from being at USC. I see a lot of the same people I know throughout the day. Almost all of the art students know all of the professors and the other students. I'm in the same building the entire day and I don't have to worry getting hit by a car while trying to cross the street.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cedric Nettles said...

Hello all, my apologies for not posting in a while. I have at least 3 careers going right now so it is a challenge. Looking foward to posting more than I did last semester.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home