Thursday, September 23, 2004

What? Me? Graduate in 2 Years?

Hello again to the world of "bloggers." Here I am again... about to begin my journal I should start referring to as my "Venting Corner." As I sit here, typing my blog, listening to "Hurricane Ivan" on 93.5 FM, only one thing crosses my mind....

Where am I going from here?

Allow me to be a little bit more specific: Where am I going with my college education? Where will I be working after I'm through (what? NO! I can't be through soon! college is my life!) with my schooling? Who is going to hire me? What major should I stick with? (pathetic... I'm a junior and I'm still doubting myself... anyone out there feel the same way I do? please email).

I'm so frustrated. I know I still have 2 years left... but man, the past 2 years flew by in a frenzy. I want to get my name out there. I want to do internships, but at the same time, I feel so unprepared for the "Real World." I love Journalism... and I know this is what I want to do. But then again, I'm terrified: Is this the right field for me? Am I making the right decision? Should I be a Journalism major? Or, should I be a field botany major? (random... I hate science.)

More posts to come. When anxiety levels are up, the writings come a'pouring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home