Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'll crumble my own cookies thank you!

It has been my experiences in my short life that have taught me you crumble your own cookies. You have choices, you make them; you have responsibilities, you do them. And if you don't perform those responsibilities pertinent to your well-being and don't make choices, you get left behind- and it's no one's fault but your own. It's incredibly easy to get lost or misinformed in a large shcool; however, it is very manageable to perform just fine assuming you take control and make an effort. I feel assured the same principles apply in journalism, where you will be expected to make an effort to find and report the story, for the story will not come to you! Any comments/thoughts/reactions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home