Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Finally!!!

I say finally because this will be my first post ....not only as a "J-School Year" blogger, but as a blogger period! I've never done this before, so I don't really know if there is a "right way" to do it! Here goes nothing! I'm a sophomore in J-school, and I absolutely love it! See, when I truly enjoy something and my heart is really there, that's when I succeed! I think that's true for everyone! So, my heart is definitely in journalism, and I truly enjoy this field! So far, I've completed 3 official journalism courses, and am working on 2 more this semester. Right now I'm in media research (304), and media law (303). I had my first test in media research today...it actually went well!!! I was nervous about it because I had to work Tuesday night and didn't get off until 11pm. I had studied previously, but I'm the type who always likes to have the night before to study hard. So, needless to say, Tuesday was a late study night for me! I think I did well, though, like I said...we'll see! I won't lie, media law is a difficult class. Professor Collins hasn't given us a test yet, but I know that it will take a lot of preparation and studying to get ready for his tests. I always describe that class to my friends as a "keeps-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat" class. I literally have to sit on the edge of my seat and lean foward so that I can catch every word that he says! I don't want to miss something important! It's a fun class! That's a little info on the journalism classes I'm in right now! One last thing and I'll close this one out...I just wanted to give those of you who are reading this a heads up on my college career plan. I am trying to graduate in 3 years rather than 4! I know, I know.... plenty of people have told me that it will be impossible, but don't worry...I 've got a plan laid out! It will definitely keep me on my toes, but I'm ready for the challenge! I'll keep you updated on my progress! So, did I do it? Am I an official blogger? I hope this is right! I'll write again soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home