Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Changes coming soon

Since we're almost at the midpoint of the semester, I thought it was about time to post. School is going well, as well as it can. I'm just trying to get by right now. When I first got here this semester I did a lot of thinking about what I'm doing and why I'm here. I didn't really feel like I was doing what I wanted to do and I haven't been too happy here. I will be transferring next semester to pursue a commercial photography degree. That is my passion and I am looking forward to it. I do think that the journalism program here is wonderful. I know that my roommate and I were fortunate enough to get involved last year (our freshman year) with covering the Democratic Primaries for a moblog. I think there are many opportunities here and everyone should get involved when and where they can because any experience always helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home