Monday, August 30, 2004

One day it'll all make sense...

Well, at the beginnning of my Senior year, it's all beginning to appear a bit clearer. My classes are tying together (although certainly growing in difficulty) and my relations to the J-School are finally strengthening. In all actuality, I believe that this has been my greatest weakness thus far into the program: I had not, until this last semester, put in much effort to stand out in this department. I had not actively sought relationships nor the aid to excel in my studies, and I am disappointed that it took me so long to do so. Make no mistake - if you want to slip through the cracks here, it can be done. We have chosen a school large enough to where this is a possibility - the question is whether we, as individuals, do anything to avoid it becoming a reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home