Tuesday, August 31, 2004

College is No Walk in the Park

I am pretty sure by now that one may have realized that my posting may be somewhat sporadic. This semester has definitely proven to me that college is not a game. Up until now, I felt as if college really was not as bad as most individuals make it out to be. However, after going into my third week as a sophomore, I am slowly realizing that it may not be the walk in the park that I became accustomed to. My sporadic posting is due in part because I have had no time whatsoever to do anything besides go to class, go to work, and do homework. I am sure my friends have probably made the conclusion that I have fallen off the face of the Earth by now because of my lack of communication with them! In response to the many posts concerning Professor Erik Collins media law class--I now understand what you mean! I can honestly say this is the first class I have taken at USC that I am worried about having an adverse effect on my GPA! Hopefully, I will survive his class as well as this semester! Countdown--four years, one semester and three and a half months before I walk across that stage to accept my well deserved Master's Degree in journalism!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia Sellers said...

You will do fine in Law...just do exactly what he says and tell him EVERYTHING you know on the tests. It is a hard class, but you will learn so much. It is definitley worth the effort to study. That A will mean a lot.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home